Laos is a laid-back country with ultimate serenity and natural luxury to evoke your peace of mind. Laos tour reveals the most untouched beauty of nature and ancient glory.
For many travelers, the image of this landlocked country is laid-back, serene, rustic, and filled with mountainous regions along the banks of the Mekong River. Laos has kept its ancient charm largely intact, and also offers an exceptionally varied topography and multilayered culture.
The tour starts in Houey Xay in the North and finishes in Parse in the South. It combines the ancient wonders of Luang Prabang and exotic northern Laos near the Chinese border, rustic Houey Say in Bokeo Province, Luang Say Lodge in Bak Beng and the Unesco Heritage listed site Luang Prabang. You will discover the enigmatic Plain of Jars in Xiang Khoang, be amazed at the rural beauty of the Bolaven Plateau and experience spectacular Wat Phou in the South.
While Laos does not offer a coastline or famed beaches, it does have 4,000 islands in the South, as well as the Khonephabangeng Falls, the largest waterfall in Southeast Asia. Your adventure trip will end in Pakse and we hope it will not be your last trip here!
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide Date of departure is at your discretion Trip can start from Huay Xai & end in Pakse or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in the twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide when necessary
- Domestic flights tickets: Xieng Khoang – VTE/VTE-Parse
- Boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- All domestic flights & departure tax (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Surcharge for peak season or public holidays (if applicable)
- Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if applicable)
- Laos visa
- Other services not mentioned above